Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blood of Bahamut

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 06, 2009

A city rests on the back of a great monster known as Gigant. It comes under attack and you must defend the city as you fight along with Gigant against this threat.

Blood of Bahamut (Latest Trailer)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided

Square Enix have released a new trailer for the eagerly awaited, Blood of Bahamut on Nintendo DS

The game utilizes the Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings game engine while also mixing things up by incorporating large scale 3D models.

Screens

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

New Trailer (02)

I think It looks pretty awesome,  a sort of Shadow of the Colossus for the DS

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By Icemael

I dunno about the gameplay, but one thing's for sure - the game is ugly. I really can't understand why developers keep doing 3D on the DS. If you aren't going to give the game a stylized look that doesn't look like shit(for example, Zelda: PH), stick to 2D. Please. Just do it. My eyes are burning here.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Icemael said:
    " I dunno about the gameplay, but one thing's for sure - the game is ugly. I really can't understand why developers keep doing 3D on the DS. If you aren't going to give the game a stylized look that doesn't look like shit(for example, Zelda: PH), stick to 2D. Please. Just do it. My eyes are burning here. "

What!... I am going to put the above comment down to severe differences in taste, In my eyes this game is far from ugly!, it's models are cute an it's art is gorgeous. The large scale 3D models looks awesome.

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By azteris
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " I dunno about the gameplay, but one thing's for sure - the game is ugly. I really can't understand why developers keep doing 3D on the DS. If you aren't going to give the game a stylized look that doesn't look like shit(for example, Zelda: PH), stick to 2D. Please. Just do it. My eyes are burning here. "

What!... I am going to put the above comment down to severe differences in taste, In my eyes this game is far from ugly!, it's models are cute an it's art is gorgeous. The large scale 3D models looks awesome. "
    I like the art too, but the graphics are far from gorgeous. I'm fine with the look (I really don't understand people that make that big of a deal about graphics), but it's not mind blowing or anything.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Azteris said:
    " @Linkyshinks said:
    " @Icemael said:

What!... I am going to put the above comment down to severe differences in taste, In my eyes this game is far from ugly!, it's models are cute an it's art is gorgeous. The large scale 3D models looks awesome. "
    I like the art too, but the graphics are far from gorgeous. I'm fine with the look (I really don't understand people that make that big of a deal about graphics), but it's not mind blowing or anything. "

The graphics for me are clearly accentuating the Super Famicom style, by making them distinctly pixelated, I appreciate that a great deal myself, and I reckon most fans will also.

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By azteris
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " @Azteris said:
    " @Linkyshinks said:
    " @Icemael said:

I like the art too, but the graphics are far from gorgeous. I'm fine with the look (I really don't understand people that make that big of a deal about graphics), but it's not mind blowing or anything. "
    The graphics for me are clearly accentuating the Super Famicom style, by making them distinctly pixelated, I appreciate that a great deal myself, and I reckon most fans will also. "
    Don't get me wrong, I played FFCC:RoF and was fine with the graphics on that, just saying it's not stand-out to me or anything.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By AgentJ

This game (at least the trailer) gives me a distinct Golden Sun vibe (aka SNES era RPGs), and i can't wait to pick it up. 

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
    ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

What is up with the constant boob shots?!?
    Anyway was that suppose to be Shiva in that video?
    It looks interesting but the graphics kind of put me off. I'd prefer the Final Fantasy Tactics A2 graphics.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Linkyshinks

The game has scored well in the latest issue of Famitsu Nintendo:

•   Blood of Bahamut (NDS) - 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 (31/40)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.