Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

What is your level when you beat Gehrnan in NG?

Crayzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What is your level when you beat Gehrnan in NG? (23 votes)

Below 50 9%
    50-59 0%
    60-69 4%
    70-79 30%
    80-89 13%
    90-99 17%
    100 and above 26%

Aside from the main game bosses, I also beat Logarius, Ebrietas, first Chalice bosses(didn't bother to do the rest of the Chalice) and the entire 5 bosses in the DLC. I level up every time I got enough Blood Echoes and by the time I reach Gerhman, I'm at level 95 with Vit: 35, End: 30, Str: 36, Skills: 27 with +10 Hunter Axe. Didn't level up my arcane and blood tinge.

I just want to know at what level did you guys beat Gehrman in NG and did you beat the DLC before going through Gehrman in NG? Does going through the DLC and optional bosses actually make me over level?

• 
    TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TobbRobb

I went through the DLC first, and it makes you hilariously overlevled. The bosses in the DLC are also overall harder, so you get really good practice first. Gehrman ended up being on of the easier bosses because of that.

Can't remember the exact number though... I wanna say the DLC was in the 80s range or something? Level numbers blend together a bit across the games.

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played the game at launch and finished the game just under level 50. He's kind of a push over, no matter where you come in.

Crayzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobbrobb said:

I went through the DLC first, and it makes you hilariously overlevled. The bosses in the DLC are also overall harder, so you get really good practice first. Gehrman ended up being on of the easier bosses because of that.

Can't remember the exact number though... I wanna say the DLC was in the 80s range or something? Level numbers blend together a bit across the games.

I actually beat Gehrman on my second try. Yeah, the DLC really make you overleveled and you become even better at the game after fighting the likes of Ludwig, Orphan and Laurence.

Ungodly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every time I play Bloodborne, I fall into a chalice dungeon hole, and come out of it over powered for everything in the game. I did that before the dlc and after.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I can't remember. Only recall spamming the parry, which seemed to work well enough against his lightning-fast attacks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.