Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Heads up Multi-GPU PC Players

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By korwin

Seems this game isn't a big fan of multi-GPU machines, trying to run the game with crossfire enabled on my PC makes the frame rate completely tank.  Thankfully the game requirements are modest so a I can still crank everything and run at 60 frames on a single 5870.  That being said if you're one of those people who buy a pair of lower spec GPU's to make up the grunt of a large single GPU you may run into some problems.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Geno

Another case of console-itis, I recently got Splinter Cell Conviction which lacked multi-GPU support as well. 

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By korwin

Mmmm yeah Conviction is a shame, they report they've added it in a recent patch but I didn't notice any difference.  Frame rate in conviction just seems to be un-justifiably slugish.

Blur is a whole different kettle of fish though, just by running Crossfire the frame rate drop's from 60 to a struggling to stay above 20 scenario (dips into single digits if you drive through a puddle).

Hope they sort it out, could be a real bummer for anyone rocking say a 2x4770 setup or similar.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Geno
    @HitmanAgent47: I think I'll wait for the drivers, my Nhancer's been acting up lately. Thanks for the link though. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.