Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Stupid fast travel question.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mister_V

When do you get access to the fast travel in the game? I just did the quest to get you out of the starting zone (the one with Clap trap and the boat) But I had quests there that I had not finished. do I have to run back to the boat and go back that way or can I fast travel?

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By chilibean_3

You should have fast travel already. You find the first station pretty early when you meet robot arm guy. Just need to find another fast travel station. Or take the boat back again. That's what I did to finish a quest I left there. The boat moves much closer to the bounty board so you don't have to run through the bandit area again.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mister_V

@chilibean_3 said:

You should have fast travel already. You find the first station pretty early when you meet robot arm guy. Just need to find another fast travel station. Or take the boat back again. That's what I did to finish a quest I left there. The boat moves much closer to the bounty board so you don't have to run through the bandit area again.

Ah I didn't know it went closer on the return trip.

Thanks man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.