Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Achievement patch

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OmegaPirate

Just a quick heads up that the achievement patch that will award any glitched achievements in borderlands -  upon loading of your character has gone live 

^_^

Avatar image for ihaxedallreconcodez
    iHaxedAllReconCodez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What were the achievement glitches? 

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By gearhead

The claptrap achievement not unlocking, which still hasn't happened for me.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss

Also the "12 Days of Pandora" achievement that just unlocked for me. Any level 50s wanna' head on over to Zombie Island?

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @iHaxedAllReconCodez said:

" What were the achievement glitches?  "

Some achievements (seemingly ones that had xp challenges associated with them) were not unlocking once parameters had been met, of course there was no way to get a crack at meeting the requirements again unless you started a totally new character and hoped it didnt glitch out - the patch this morning required you to load up the character that had glitched and it shouldve retroactively given you any you shouldve earned - for more info or to alert gearbox to one that hasnt unglitched - check this thread 

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=76963&highlight=achievements&page=15
    Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vanek

Finally!  I had the   "12 Days of Pandora" achievement glitch and I was duly upset about it.  I loaded the game not long ago and thankfully got it the second it loaded.  All I need now is to hit level 50 and I'll have every achievement.  

JoshMcC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By JoshMcC

I still have an achievement glitch post patch with the First Dr. Ned achievement not unlocking - the 1GS point achievement. I got the 49GS one but not the single point. Anyone else see this crop up?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.