Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Boarderlands:TheZombieIslandOfDr.Ned. Is It Worth Chekin Out?

AdamosX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AdamosX2

Just got done reading the review for Boarderlands New Addition: The Zombie Island Of Dr.Ned.

Said basically it would be good to check out if you’re a Boarderlands fan and want more content to discover. To the negative side, they missed out on an opportunity to add in new weapons an loot that would have made this expansion a longer lasting experience.

Thinking about making a future podcast on this with my team and need to know if this would be worthy material.

Any Body Ever Play It?

What You Think Of It?    

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zeforgotten

I've played a bit of it, but not totally done with it. 
    But so far I'm liking it a lot. 

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hitchenson

If you like Borderlands the odds are you'll love the DLC.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By TheMustacheHero

The title makes me shudder.

Anyways, if you like Borderlands I'm sure it's just more of the same with Zombies.
     Also, how did they "miss" the opportunity to add in more loot? There's over a bajillion guns, odds are they don't need more loot.

Sdoots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Sdoots

If your grammar is anything to go off of, your concern shouldn't be content, it should be the quality of your podcast. On the other hand, a crossover of Coolboarders and Borderlands might be the greatest idea ever.

AdamosX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AdamosX2
    @Biohazardous:
    Ya luckly grammar has nothing to do with podcasting (or spelling... yipes!!) and the past shows we've done are actually really good! 
    check it out for yourself! ill send you a PM wit a link. 
    If anybody els wana check it out, hit me up wit a PM and ill send you a link. 
    Make sure you let me know what you think. 
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zeforgotten
    @AdamosX2 said:
    " @Biohazardous: Ya luckly grammar has nothing to do with podcasting (or spelling... yipes!!) and the past shows we've done are actually really good! check it out for yourself! ill send you a PM wit a link. If anybody els wana check it out, hit me up wit a PM and ill send you a link. Make sure you let me know what you think.  "
    Sure, throw me a link
    Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Damian

I couldn't really recommend the DLC to someone on the fence about it. If you want more Borderlands +zombies, I figure you'd know it.

Avatar image for ihaxedallreconcodez
    iHaxedAllReconCodez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved Borderlands, put like 70+ hours into two characters, and of course I bought the DLC imediatly. I wasn't very impressed with it. The fifty missions i expected were maybe 20, at the max b/c I didn't count. But the sheer fact that i got to blast fucking zombie heads off in Borderlands made it really fun. It adds some more, as expected, very comical humor into the game. It also adds a new feel when killing new and diffrent enimies. So all in all I'de say get it if you 1) Like Borderlands 2) Need something else to do in Borderlands or 3) Like killing zombies. 
    Hope you make the right descision...I know you will! 

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By demontium
    @AdamosX2 said:
    "

Just got done reading the review for Boarderlands New Addition: The Zombie Island Of Dr.Ned.

Said basically it would be good to check out if you’re a Boarderlands fan and want more content to discover. To the negative side, they missed out on an opportunity to add in new weapons an loot that would have made this expansion a longer lasting experience.

Thinking about making a future podcast on this with my team and need to know if this would be worthy material.

Any Body Ever Play It?

What You Think Of It?    

"
    You cannot really flip flop on DLC so be sure before you get it. 

Anyways *waits for PC version* 

My xbox amigos tell me it is worth the money.
    lead_farmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By lead_farmer

I thought it was fun.  The biggest thing that I liked when I was playing the zombie island was the humor is still strong, just with more brain-eating.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.