Rumik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Rumik

hey all, 

just wondering how long the game takes if you just play the main quests, ignoring all the side-quests except where you need to level up a bit to progress the main story? Is it about 10 hours? Or considerably more? 

Cheers!

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CaptainObvious

Well, it took me 20hrs with completing all the side quests. And you propably need most of them to complete the game.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MeierTheRed

depends on how long you feel like playing, played until i hit level 50 which took much longer than 20 hours.

L33tfella_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By L33tfella_H

took me about 20 hours, doing all the sidequests on my first playthrough.

Took me about 5 hours while running through it with a friend, ignoring all the sidequests.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By get2sammyb

I reckon I spent about 30 hours with it getting to Level 50. Add another 3 hours for each DLC pack you intend to play.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By Atlas

Completing all the sidequests, my first playthrough was about 24 hours long. Took another 10-12 hours or so on my second playthrough to get my character up to Level 50.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nanikore

About 8 inches.

Butchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Butchio

the best way to play this game is by doing everything. you can lose up to 50 hours including time for the dlc packs. the zombie island is a great dlc pack and mad moxxi comes out this thursday. now is a great time to get borderlands

Rumik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Rumik

Nice one guys, cheers :) Think I'll dip in and out of it in between other games, so I get to experience everything :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.