Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Need gamers to help me with mad moxxi.

sorawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sorawesome

Havn't even beat any of the 3 first arenas that you only need to get to round 5 in, why? because no one will ever play with me, i actually made it to round 4 in 30 minutes but then ended up died, cried a little inside.
     I'm level 18 also. Add "Vile Slacker" if you want to play with me, I'm online right now if you read this, otherwise add me and we can do it tomorrow. 
    I'm not gonna even bother soloing it anymore.
    EDITTT:
    Many People have added me and I thank you, the giantbomb community, I knew I could count on you :)

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By damswedon
    @sorawesome: That was fun in a "Why did I only bring single-shot weapons" kind of way.
    DarkHeroZark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By DarkHeroZark
    @sorawesome: That was fun. Maybe we can meet up and try to tackle the 20 rounders sometime. 
    sorawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sorawesome
    @DarkHeroZark:  Sounds good, when I beat the 3rd 5 round one I'll play the 20 round with you :) of course I'll host lol

@damswedon:  Did you really? weren't you Lilith? I saw you raping enemies by walking through them.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#5  Edited By gla55jAw

Honestly, Unless you have a maxed out character (or at least around lvl 50) and don't do the co-op split screen hosting with a level 1 character, these get incredibly tough. Especially the larger one's that If I remember take 2-3 hours a piece.

sorawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sorawesome
    @gla55jAw: There were 4 of us doing the round 5 missions
    took about 25 minutes each. I guess going all 20 rounds in the bigger competition would take about 2 hours.
    PS to all!: I'm online right now if anyone wants to play mad moxxi with me.
    damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By damswedon
    @sorawesome: Almost all my kills were from the phase walk, which i've spec'd to always be doing electric damage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.