Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Sep 30, 1996

The first game in the Broken Sword franchise -- also known as Circle of Blood -- is a point and click adventure game. A Director's Cut with new content has been released on the Wii, DS and iPhone.

Broken Sword: DC. Did you buy it? was it worth it?

bertmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By bertmasta

So as a big fan of the Broken Sword games, i was wondering whether the added content justifies a full price or near full price purchase when i have the original sitting meters away from me.
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

I've got it but only played a small portion. I'd say stick with what you've got.

Jamakan_Inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Jamakan_Inc

I too am a huge fan of the original, I bought the iphone version of the directors cut while I was on holidays, and had many hours of busses and planes ahead of me. I have to say, I'm quite satisfied with it, the interface is slightly dumbed down to be functional on a touch screen device, but the extra content is quite good. They have esentually gone in and added all these extra chapters in between and during the events of the original game, ever wandered what Nico was doing while George was in Ireland? Well now you can play it. A few things have been altered and streamlined, George seemed to have a much colder and self centered response to the Cafe blowing up in his face, but I'd day a good 90% of it is how you remember.    The extra content definately adds to the experience, I'd say give the Wii version a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.