Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Brütal Legend

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Brütal Legend is a humorous heavy-metal, open-world, action-adventure game with light real-time strategy elements. As Eddie Riggs, lead the people of the Brütal World to rise up against the Tainted Coil demons who rule the world, and their leader, the sinister Emperor Doviculus.

Brutal Legend coming to PC???

• 57 results
    owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The game is out now! go play it.

I already had a game breaking bug in the tutorial, hopefully it is not representative of the whole experience.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@owack6: The game isn't supposed to be out for another 5 hours. Maybe there is a final build update coming by then.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

@owack6 said:

The game is out now! go play it.

I already had a game breaking bug in the tutorial, hopefully it is not representative of the whole experience.

5 hours actually. 7 hours if you count when you posted this.

owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owack6: The game isn't supposed to be out for another 5 hours. Maybe there is a final build update coming by then.

If you go to the steam forums for this game you can see a Double Fine developer announcing the game is officially launched, and they are fixing bugs as we speak so its not a terrible launch by any standard.

FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#55  Edited By FakeKisser

How is mouse/keyboard support? I saw that they were working on it, but I still wonder if this game is meant to be played with a Xbox controller, since that's how it was originally designed/balanced. Anyone tried both mouse/keyboard and Xbox controller?

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hitchenson

How is mouse/keyboard support? I saw that they were working on it, but I still wonder if this game is meant to be played with a Xbox controller, since that's how it was originally designed/balanced. Anyone tried both mouse/keyboard and Xbox controller?

I'm playing with M&K and it's just fine. I played it back at launch with a controller too, can't say I'm going to use one again now.

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By YoungFrey

I've been playing the PC version for a couple hours. I'm seeing a weird bug from time to time. While driving around, the far distance will drop out and go blank for second. Then come back, but rotate a few degrees. It all ends up looking afterwards, but the whole "rotating land I'd sky" is a little queasifying. It's a good thing I only play sober.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.