Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bud Tucker in Double Trouble

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 1996

Bud Tucker in Double Trouble is a point-and-click adventure, following Bud Tucker in his quest to find the Professor and stop the evil Dick Tate.

Did Anyone else in the world play this game..?

KimParnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KimParnage

I've never talked to a single other person that has played this game.. is there even a single one out there besides me..?

JayfromNorway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JayfromNorway

I did! Have been looking for this game for years!

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BlackLagoon

Pretty sure I did. I seem to have forgotten just about everything about it though. Well, I think I remember the villain was voiced by a British comedian... but that's about it.

Svenzon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Svenzon

@BlackLagoon said:

Pretty sure I did. I seem to have forgotten just about everything about it though. Well, I think I remember the villain was voiced by a British comedian... but that's about it.

Rik Mayall, I believe?

I only ever played the demo of this game and it was horrendously buggy. I remember talking to the old captain in the fishing shop and the game just played his dialogue animation over and over before crashing. Shame, because I think it looked kinda cool back then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.