Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 04, 2008

'Bully: Scholarship Edition' takes place at the fictional New England boarding school Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl.

Bully: Anniversary Edition (mobile game)

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DharmaBum

Rockstar has announced an Anniversary Edition remake of their cult classic Bully. Before you get excited though - as of now it looks to be for iOS and Android only.

Bully: Anniversary Edition comes complete with everything from the original release as well as additional classes, missions, characters and more from Bully: Scholarship Edition. In addition to enhanced high resolution graphics, improved lighting, textures and character models, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, Bully: Anniversary Edition also includes physical controller support as well as Apple Taptic Engine Support on iPhone 7 class devices and Apple 3D Touch Support on iPhone 6S and above for select interactions, plus haptic vibration effects for Android.

Challenge your friends anywhere with the new Friend Challenges competitive mode, featuring turn-based, head-to-head competitions from the various Classrooms and arcade-style challenges like Consumo. Each mini-game is also revamped with touch controls in mind; see who can dissect the frog fastest in Chemistry, solve the word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.

Is this a sign that we may one day see a Bully 2 or does Rockstar just enjoy porting their whole catalogue to mobile? I remember the Scholarship Edition on Xbox 360 being really chunky so I wouldn't mind a definitive version once and for all. How does this game run on PC?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rockstar games have been pretty damn good on mobile, save for the difficulty of playing them on touchscreens. Bully seems better suited to those limitations than GTA, though, so I'm definitely up for this (assuming my Fire can run it).

mattimus_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i just got bully on steam a few weeks ago for like 5 bucks. i have never played it before now and im loving it so far. it feels old in a really good way. its nice playing a game with no social media tie ins or with no meta game, it just feels good. well the camera isnt great but it makes me feel good spiritually or whatever.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

At least they have controller support so that may be a good alternative than fucking with a mouse and keyboard for the Steam version

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colourful_hippie: The PC version works perfectly with a controller... heck it's even better as you can switch on the fly to M+K to do the dissection stuff much easier.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember being pretty frustrated with the Liberty/Vice City Stories games on PSP because of the controls, until I rebought them on PS2 and had two analog sticks to work with. Even more so with the touch screen versions of Max Payne and GTA III which are even more unplayable to me. I might end up getting the Steam version of Bully next time I want to play through it.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Fuck Skate 4. We need to start the conversation on Bully 2.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

$7, hmm.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By colourful_hippie

@oldguy: Could have sworn that you had to use Xinput or some other software to make a controller work for it instead of turning on an Xbox controller and being good to go

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.