Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

Call of Duty is this week's XBL Gold deal

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By dagas

The DLC maps for MW and MW2 are half price and MW1 games on demand is cheaper as well. I could not resist buying MW1, I know it's late and I already have Bad Company 2 arriving tomorrow, but from the numbers provided by Microsoft's own Major Nelson CoD4 MW is despite its age more popular than BC2 and they are quite different games.

All of this started with finding Bad Company 1 for €5...

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Tacoboy1986

That's funny. I just started getting back into COD4 and there seems to be a decent amount of people playing. Unfortunately not many people are playing World at War.

ABritishNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ABritishNerd

@Tacoboy1986 said:

That's funny. I just started getting back into COD4 and there seems to be a decent amount of people playing. Unfortunately not many people are playing World at War.

I really hated World at War but I occasionally 'pop' Modern Warfare back into my Xbox. I shan't be getting MW3 for a while though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.