Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

Online (PS3)

ReaperOfLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By ReaperOfLiving

So I sold MW2 for obvious reasons which I will not bring up in this forum but I felt bad about selling COD4 since it was better then MW2. (IMO)  So how popular is the multiplayer now?  

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By PufferFiz

Buy battlefield

Avatar image for epic_nerd_man101
    Epic_Nerd_Man101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Epic_Nerd_Man101
    @ReaperOfLiving said:
    "  So I sold MW2 for obvious reasons which I will not bring up in this forum but I felt bad about selling COD4 since it was better then MW2. (IMO)  So how popular is the multiplayer now?   "
    Its pretty weak now, i find myself going 30+ kills and about 5-10 deaths almost every game with my silenced P90.
    BlackJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BlackJedi

I always find a game and when a player leaves instantly to 2 to 3 secs someone else comes in...pretty good and still going strong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.