Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 03, 2014

The eleventh installment of the Call of Duty franchise (and the first spearheaded by Sledgehammer Games) brings modern military thirty years into the future, as new technology (including powered exoskeleton frames and cloaking devices) makes a certain Private Military Corporation the dominant military force of the world.

Lets talk about the supply drops

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By conker

Or more specifically, how skewed they are, at least on the PS4. I dunno if theyre supposed to be random or if there are other factors, but more often than not, I'll get duplicate items in a given drop (ie another weapon variant I already have)

Do I just have really bad luck, or there other forces at play here?

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By conmulligan

Hmm, I don't think I've ever gotten a duplicate item. You might just be unlucky.

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hmm, I don't think I've ever gotten a duplicate item. You might just be unlucky.

Not just once, but I would say like 75% of the time im getting duplicate items. Either items I still have or ones i dismantled but its so annoying

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By monkeyking1969

I am getting dupes 80% of the time now that I'm a few months in. I like that they keep adding new gear and retiring old, but I really wish that 1 out of 10 times your were ASSURED of a drop with ONLY gear you didn't have. I can see the luck of the draw system making it more thrilling, but when 20 drops in a row give you nothing and then you finally get one new thing and it's just a lousy low level weapon it annoying.

I bough some drops, and that was a bit better in giving me more new things, but it still a slightly stingy system I'd say.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.