Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 03, 2014

The eleventh installment of the Call of Duty franchise (and the first spearheaded by Sledgehammer Games) brings modern military thirty years into the future, as new technology (including powered exoskeleton frames and cloaking devices) makes a certain Private Military Corporation the dominant military force of the world.

Shooting rockets into the floor

thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thatlad

I've noticed about players shooting rockets into the floor blowing themselves up, finishing the game with around 120 deaths. Seen it about 5 times now.

I assume they're trying some exploit, can anyone confirm?

First time I've got heavily into COD mp since BLOPS & MW2, would hate to see this game ruined like MW2 was with glitches bullshit

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I wish shooting rockets into the floor was still a normal thing in multiplayer shooters.

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
    shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@thatlad said:

I've noticed about players shooting rockets into the floor blowing themselves up, finishing the game with around 120 deaths. Seen it about 5 times now.

I assume they're trying some exploit, can anyone confirm?

First time I've got heavily into COD mp since BLOPS & MW2, would hate to see this game ruined like MW2 was with glitches bullshit

The game has skill based matchmaking, meaning that people are matched up against people of similar skill level, so they kill themselves over and over again to play against worse players.

thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

@shivermetimbers: You're shitting me?!? That's pathetic, I could not be fucked spending ten minutes shooting rockets into the ground to kill myself 120+ times just so I could look shit hot against inexperienced players.

Do they play football against 4 year olds?!?

Thanks for answering

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Aww man, for a second I thought you were gonna say this game has rocket jumping in it.

Nilazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

You get supply drops after a death, maybe it has something to do with that? Killing yourself to get more supply drops?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.