Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 03, 2014

The eleventh installment of the Call of Duty franchise (and the first spearheaded by Sledgehammer Games) brings modern military thirty years into the future, as new technology (including powered exoskeleton frames and cloaking devices) makes a certain Private Military Corporation the dominant military force of the world.

Single Player Save Glitch

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

So I realized I never got my trophy for finishing the campaign and I still wanted to get the intel and stuff. Loading up the mission select I realized that a little over 1/2 through it acted like I didn't finish any of the missions. If I go with "continue game" it starts on the last mission. So I started on the mission select where I said I need to pick up and went 3 mission in. Save, quit, and then check the mission select...still the same problem.

I check a couple of forums and see a few people say the same thing but mums the word from Activision and Sledgehammer (which hasnt responded to anyone who isn't patting them on the back). Anyone else experiencing this?

Avatar image for deactivated-60339640361ae
    deactivated-60339640361ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I played the game a bunch yesterday and quit and went to sleep. Then I continued today and it had kept my story progression when I resumed the game but deleted my upgrades. The chapter select screen only showed that I had played the first mission. The Exo challenges were still counting up so I guess I can't even get all the upgrades anymore.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terjay: I bet I lost my upgrades too now I think about it. I know I got the next to last trophy for EXO upgrades but I think when I went back to it for a third time I only had 13 or 14 so that's not right. This is kind of aggravating especially with all the other nagging issues I've seen.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, as an update, a random person from Activision support got in touch with me on Twitter. We went back and forth exchanging some information about the issues I was having in the single player and it ended with him providing me this link and telling me to wait for the upcoming patch.

https://community.sledgehammergames.com/community/sledgehammer/blog/2014/11/07/excitement-from-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-launch-week-and-updates-coming-soon

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.