Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

Another Black Ops DLC?!

HyTechJarsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HyTechJarsh

Who is going to get it? Yes I know that it is only coming out for Xbox right now but it will come out for PS3 and PC later I personally think it is way to soon for this to be coming out seriously how money hungry is Treyarch / Activision?

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spiceninja

Considering they release a COD game every year and then overcharge or DLC, I'd say they're pretty money hungry and we only have ourselves to blame. 

HyTechJarsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HyTechJarsh
    @PlasmaBeam44: I'm definitely not buying it maybe I will get my brother to or something the only thing that looked like the least bit of fun was the zombies but that is all.
    ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShockD

There are passengers for every train. Of course there will be a certain amount of people who'll buy it, but I won't me amongst them.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Chummy8
    @HyTechJarsh said:
    Who is going to get it? Yes I know that it is only coming out for Xbox right now but it will come out for PS3 and PC later I personally think it is way to soon for this to be coming out seriously how money hungry is Treyarch / Activision?
    Very.  Very money hungry. 
    Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Bass

This happened with MW2 as well. They plan 3 DLC packs for each game and they need to release all of them before hype of the next game sets in (and people are no longer interested in buying anything for the "old" game). It makes sense, even if it is in a money grubbing kind of way.

HyTechJarsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HyTechJarsh
    @Bass: I'm pretty sure this isn't the last one there was some things going around saying there would also be one called " Retaliation " I don't know if this is true or not be it makes me angry plus the fact that Call Of Duty: World At War is being hacked like crazy right now :/
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By natetodamax

My dad bought points yesterday because he wants it so I reluctantly bought the pack this morning. The multiplayer maps are not good, unless you're a fan of dull grey and brown and warehouses.

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By redbliss

If you dont want it dont get it. This really isnt that bad. I dont buy any of the DLC because I think it is too expensive, but I am sure for people who want more it is great. It's not like Treyarch or Activision are forcing you to purchase the DLC in order to play the game. Now that would be ridiculous.

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By redbliss
    @PlasmaBeam44 said:
    Considering they release a COD game every year and then overcharge or DLC, I'd say they're pretty money hungry and we only have ourselves to blame. 
    This sort of response always makes me chuckle a bit. You act as if Activision releasing a game from the same franchise year after year is going to bring about the end of the world. I am not a huge COD fan, but I dont think it is a bad strategy as long as they are making the money that they are. Eventually, though, this is going to come back and bite them. I feel like the online system got stale with Black Ops, and is not longer as addicting as it once was. If the devs dont change up the system to make the games feel fresh enough, people are going to stop buying them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.