Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

Do we have any info about the return of Bots?

fentonalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By fentonalpha

I don't mean Combat Training specifically, what i mean is just Bots in general for MULTIPLAYER not Spec Ops or Survival.  Being able to put bots in a private match is kind of a deal breaker as to whether this is a purchase or rental for me.  I've grown too old to put up with the tiresome behaviours of people online in any-game.

Also does anyone else feel like CoDXP2011 is putting out way less information than you expected?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I hope bots get included. Jumping into a match of idiot AI and owning them all is a great stress reliever and provides for a nice break every now and then. It was a feature I really liked in Black Ops. 

Good thing, too, I wasn't a big fan of BlOps multi. All the guns felt way off to me, and the damn screen shakes like crazy when shooting anything.

Solemn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Solemn

Hope they do. The online community for all CoD games are pretty much a flaming load of crap. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.