Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Question about the online co-op.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By tearhead

So I'm gonna buy this game tomorrow and I'm wondering, if I were to play the online co-op through the story would I get the same experience as single player?  Will we see all the cutscenes and will we be doing all the missions that are in the single player campaign?  So I guess my overall question is: How does the co-op online differ from the single player campaign besides the obvious "more that one player"?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By danhimself

good question....i have no idea

Avatar image for vitaminwateryum
    VitaminWaterYum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By VitaminWaterYum

I don't have the game yet, but from what I understand there are seperate campaigns for co-op and solo play.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#4  Edited By tearhead
    Crayola said:
    "

I don't have the game yet, but from what I understand there are seperate campaigns for co-op and solo play.

"
    huh... ok. I'll double check that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.