Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Catherine

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Feb 17, 2011

The first game developed by Atlus for the PS3/Xbox 360. Made by the Persona Team, The game is an "adult oriented" action-adventure/horror game with puzzle platforming stages.

Looks like Catherine was finally shown in Game Informer.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Catolf

But it sounded like he knew less about it than we do. I guess that's just my impression, I don't know, but it was nice to see it in there, that was the first thing i read. At least with it in the Game Informer, people who didn't know will know about Catherine and hopefully give a decent push for it to come stateside. Game informer was how I found out about Persona 3 all those years ago. XD (at least I think it was, that or a PS mag... damn. I feel old. XD)

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Is it the cover story?

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Catolf
    @natetodamax:  No, it was shown in the first two pages though with number 93 in big bold letters for the page number. I usually glance here first cause it seems where they put the stuff you should take a look at. So I went right to the page. it was a small article.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax
    @Catolf: Ah, okay. A little disappointing but I'm glad it's getting coverage. I always seem to get my issues later than everyone else.
    Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Catolf
    @natetodamax:  If you want I can scan my game informer and post the image here, I also found the game informer website has something about it, but again they don't have much information. This small artical isn't written by the same one in the Mag. But I agree with you that I'm glad it's getting some coverage, maybe it will get front page if it's announced it's coming to the states.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.