Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Chip's Challenge

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released 1989

A top-down grid-based action-puzzle game similar to the Sokoban series, as high-school nerd Chip must traverse a series of increasingly-difficult labyrinths filled with numerous puzzles and obstacles.

I loved this game!

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By theodacourt

Hey guys,

This probably isn't a very important forum thread to start, but I can't contain my pleasure! I know this may just be link spam or something, but I've found a place that has it to play online.

http://webccgame.com/?page=play

It has a different graphic style from the Best of Windows Entertainment Pack version I played on Windows 95 all those years ago, but that main levels set is just full of memories...it's so great, I hope some of you find some enjoyment in it too!

And as I've typed this topic, I've realised that if you let the game idle for 250 seconds in the background, you get a "bummer" sound effect from your browser. How awesome!

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sanity

Yea, i also have fond memories of this game, my parents got us a PC for Christmas one year and it was on there, was one of the first PC games i ever played but i never got very far as a 7 year old so i may have to mess around with it a bit for the hell of it. I remember hating the ice levels.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yeah! Great game.

TheReplica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Those mid-90s Windows games were awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.