Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cities XL 2012

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 20, 2011

A city-building game offering more than 1,000 buildings, 60 different maps, and modding access.

Cities XL 2012 Any good mods? Performance increases?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

Well after E3 I decided to reinstall Sim City 4 DX. Things didn't go so well, had all kinds of rendering issues and once I switched to software mode it still hitched up. Then I noticed Cities XL 2012 on sale on steam ($10) and immediately bought it as I had heard some good things about Cities XL in the past.

Reading a bit more it seems like there are some performance issues, most notable the fact that the game only uses one core and also some memory leak issues.

I've seen a few sites with mods, but being out of the Cities XL scene I have no idea where to start. Are there any good content or performance mods out there?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.