Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Commodore

Company »

Commodore was a company which developed several home computers including the very popular Commodore 64 and Commodore Amiga 500

The Commmodore Amiga is not dead!

Spleeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spleeny

Long live the A500 and friends. Good memories last forever...  :)   although my A1200 chewed a HDD one time  :P

Anyone got a favourite machine or game?

My fav game was probably "Dungeon Master" which lives on as Return to Chaos --->  http://ragingmole.com/RTC/  although Captive which was similar was also good, except for the bug that got you stuck around level 12. That game had ED209s!

MsManwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MsManwich

Right on Spleeny.

My Amiga 1000 will forever be my gateway drug for real gaming and computing. 

By far my favourite game will always be Blood Money even though I never managed to finish it, but Dungeon Master was pretty awesome. Big fan of the Bard's Tale as well. I'm busy trying to update Amiga game pages here so everyone will know how great and robust a system it was.
    front cover
    front cover
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rowr

"Anyone got a favourite machine or game?"

The commodore 64 was my first, and has to go down as my favourite. I probably played more games on that thing than I have played on anything else combined.
    I would spend the whole day (I was like 5 or 6 i had nothing better to do) going through 5 Inch Floppy disks and 20 minute loading screens.

Many good memories.

Pink_o_mat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pink_o_mat

I really loved my Amiga 500 back in the 90s. My favourites were (among many others) Chaos Engine (I think it was called 'Soldiers of fortune' in the US) and Silkworm!
    The C64 was an educational experience. I read a lot of great books waiting for it to load games!

jlrm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By jlrm01

The Amiga 500 was such an amazingly fun computer. So many great games (I think I played Prince of Persia on it, and Cannon Fodder). However, the most fun I had with it was with Deluxe Paint III (by EA; I saved money for months to buy the program) and with the music trackers. Sadly, I lost my entire collection of games at the same time when I moved. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.