Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Contradiction: Spot The Liar!

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jan 13, 2015

An FMV murder mystery adventure game in which the player must identify characters' contradictory statements to solve the case.

Excellent interview with Tim Follin, Ryan and Jenks!

aharonw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=OzQFPkAerfw

This should give some solid insight into the acting and development process in the game.

All likable fellow, and an excellent interview to tide you over until the next Contradiction GBE special!!

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for this was a really great watch!

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great watch, but the interviewer should let the people he is interviewing fucking talk, its just a pet peeve of mine. I cant stand when interviewers interrupt too often.

aharonw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great watch, but the interviewer should let the people he is interviewing fucking talk, its just a pet peeve of mine. I cant stand when interviewers interrupt too often.

In fairness, Paul Guilor did a lot of talking. And Rupert Booth had mic problems apparently.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aharonw said:
    @tothenines said:

In fairness, Paul Guilor did a lot of talking. And Rupert Booth had mic problems apparently.

In fairness, does not change the fact that he cut off Tim quite a few times.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I watched this earlier and I could not stand the interviewer for this. Of course with internet conference calls a bit of lag leads to people talking over each other, but the interviewer kept interrupting them to talk FOR them about their own product. I just wanted to hear them more and him less. Still nice to hear from some of the cast and Tim Follin.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

This is awesome!

@tothenines I agree, I can't stand when an interviewer makes themselves the focus of an interview.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.