Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jan 29, 2020

The third game in the series puts players in a food truck traversing a war-torn America.

Cook Serve Delicious 3 Ryan Davis Burger?

MisterSims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I saw this while looking up CSD3 to see what the gameplay was like (I'ma big fan of Overcooked 2), and I see the Ryan Davis Burger. Does anyone know, is this some kind of Ryan Davis tribute? Was this a sandwich our beloved GB duder specifically liked? Or is this just random and has nothing to do with anything? I know there are a lot of Ryan Davis's out there. Just curious.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator
    MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Yep. It’s a tribute to the Ryan Davis we know and love. I remember seeing this burger when GB East played some of the second game on their cooked stream and I made some of those Ryan Davis burgers on my time in early access for this game too.

MisterSims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That's so awesome. I read the article @chaser324 and it was truly touching. Our boy Ryan is a gem

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.