Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

As Nomad, an elite soldier outfitted in a state-of-the-art Nanosuit that gives him superhuman abilities, infiltrate a North Korean-held island to rescue captured scientists... and face a reawakening ancient evil that threatens the entire world. Crysis is well known for its high system requirements and top of the line graphics.

odd mouse glitch

lakeport_abe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lakeport_abe

i just got a new laptop and its my first time using vista. so first thing i did was excitedly install crysis to see how it handled. (i played though it on my old pc on the lowest settings and still loved it). the game itself runs quite well, but for some reason the pointer of the mouse is not set where it actually is. like in order to push buttons such as new game, load, back, the weapon modifications, ect.. i have to put the cursor down and to the right of where the actual button is. has anyone else had this problem?

Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
    griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

had the same prob, just patch it up to latest version and it should work perfectly

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.