Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Curiosity: What's Inside the Cube?

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 06, 2012

Peter Molyneux's first post-Microsoft project at 22 Cans, a mobile game in which players around the world could work together to break open a giant cube. The cube was finally completed on May 26, 2013.

Curiosity First Impressions.

• 55 results
    NekuCTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By NekuCTR

Trouble accessing servers at 1 am, and the game crashes constantly. You guys, I think this game might just suck.

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By datarez

Last night it kept crashing every time I would open it. It would show the white screen saying welcome back, joining and then crash.

kmg90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By kmg90

"Played" this for about 45 minutes now, on an android phone, anyone else ever get gateway errors when navigating the menu or selecting any of the extras?

I can't get the stats up... and the Facebook button is the worst part so far for me besides the intermittent connection and white screens

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#54  Edited By BeachThunder

Next layer :o

Avatar image for suicidalsnowman
    SuicidalSnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By SuicidalSnowman

@jupham said:

With the way it is going through my battery I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some distributed computing thing going on in the background and the secret is that by the time we get to the center we have cured cancer

I'm surprised no one else has picked up on the battery issue. Very resource intensive, also seems to activate the GPS on my iPhone. I wonder what it is doing? Maybe using the reverse camera to record people playing? Tracking where people spend their idle time? Some other distributed computing? Some sort of heavy duty stat tracking?

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By UitDeToekomst

Say what you will about this " game", but I kind of dig the idea and had some fun tapping away at it. However, I have now accidentally tapped that fucking Facebook icon about half a dozen times now and each time it has seemed to cause my coins to decrease by a huge number. So, fuck this shit, I'm deleting it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.