Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

I finally got my Hadouken (Minor weapon spoiler)

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So with the new Crown of the Ivory King DLC, a new fist weapon call The Bone Fist has been added. The move set includes a bunch of, Street Fighter style, martial arts moves including a dragon punch and a Hadouken. Here's a video of the animations. My Dual Ceastus build is paying off!!

ike7779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yeah, this DLC has so much crazy, trolly, fun stuff in it. It is definitely a love letter to the fans.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Your title spoils, but I remember them having this sort of thing in the first one so it's not really a spoiler if you know Dark Souls in general.

Cool that they're still doing it.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

That is seriously cool.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ruiner

@cornbredx said:

Your title spoils, but I remember them having this sort of thing in the first one so it's not really a spoiler if you know Dark Souls in general.

The released screen shots of the Hadouken move officially weeks ago.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Well, now I might need to play this DLC.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@the_ruiner: I was merely referring to how you said there would be spoilers after your title already had a spoiler.

There is nothing else spoilery in this thread (and as I said before I don't think it's a spoiler because there's precedent for them to do this anyway) so I don't know what else you could be referring to as a spoiler if not the weapon itself which is named after that which the glove is clearly referring to which is the only potential (minor) spoiler in this thread. =)

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

This is awesome. All three of the DLCs are great. For me, it's up there with some of the best stuff from the original Dark Souls. People bashed the supposed "B Team" that worked on DS2 as being vastly inferior to the original team, but I never saw it. It's amazing what they were able to do with DS2 with the little time they ended up having, this is a testament to how good "B Team" is, that, if given proper time, are capable of putting out stuff that is just as good as the stuff in Dark Souls.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The last boss on NG+ is probably the new hardest thing in the series and I guess he's technically the overall last boss of Dark Souls II chronologically speaking.

EternalVigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@the_ruiner said:

@cornbredx said:

The released screen shots of the Hadouken move officially weeks ago.

...and the animations for the Heihachi moveset had been found by curious hackers well before that (although they look much better now compared to the janky look of before).

I doubt it'll get used much in PvP. It's more of a novelty than anything else, especially considering the stamina drain just to get the hadouken out, though perhaps with the other DLC rings people will get creative.

Given the moveset and the cathedral looks a lot like the Winter Palace stage, I'd love to do a Heihachi cosplay in that area. There are a few rings in this DLC (And one from Iron King) that increase the amount of stamina lost blocking, so it might be useful if you used it to guard break. You'd have to check if it went through.

I've had it used against me once so far by an invader, and right now, it's a good secondary weapon, as that kick caught me by surprise as it's pretty fast and goes pretty far, making good to close in on your opponent.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ruiner

I've been playing an all punching, no shield guy since the game came out. I feel like this is my reward.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheBlue
    No Caption Provided

I...need to play Dark Souls 2 again.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
    Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just found this, and it is great. Need to get some more dexterity for the actual hadouken, and it doesn't do a ton of damage on my character(ng+), but I love these moves. Knocking guys on the ground all over the place.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

That sorta stuff's always fun.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hoped it would look unarmed. Disappointed they are sizeable "gloves".

ike7779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By ike7779

I also found my "hadouken."

No Caption Provided

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Damn I gotta get on this DLC after I finish the infinite amount of other games I'm playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.