Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Argul's Tomb DLC Code (Steam) - Is Argul's Tomb Out Yet?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

So I redeemed my Argul's Tomb code on THQ's site, and it tells me it'll send me an email with the proper Steam activation code, as soon as it's available for the platform. 15 minuntes later, still no email. Is Argul's Tomb already released? Or what's the matter?

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi

@Seppli: Its not out yet.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Seppli

@WilltheMagicAsian: @Demoskinos:

Thx for the heads-up. Shame - thought it's out already.

Did you guys get a confirmation email? Because if we don't get a confirmation, that's just backwards.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight

@Seppli said:

Did you guys get a confirmation email? Because if we don't get a confirmation, that's just backwards.

Can you redeem the code through Steam? I preordered through THQ and just plugged all the codes they sent me into Steam/

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Seppli

@Ravenlight said:

@Seppli said:

Can you redeem the code through Steam? I preordered through THQ and just plugged all the codes they sent me into Steam/

No. I got 3 Steam codes to unlock little goodies, and one code for Argul's Tomb, which I had to redeem at darksiders.com/tomb. All I got was a screen in my browser telling me, that they'll send the proper Steam code per email, when Argul's Tomb activation codes become available for my platform.

Inputting so many codes, being left in the dark about Argul's Tomb, as well as all barebones PC options, and THQ community account registration servers being down/overloaded... t'was rather unpleasant setting Darksiders 2 up. So much so, I'll not start playing it right away. Don't want to taint my gameplay experience with this shitty vibe. Oh well - at least the sun's gonna shine tomorrow.

Pleasant days and long nights everybody.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.