Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Vigil: PC fixes "in the weeks to come"

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By JoeyRavn
    Darksiders PC owners,
    Your feedback is incredibly important to us, so we have been working around the clock to address issues that some of you have been having, as well as adding features you have requested. The team is prioritizing finding solutions to these issues.
    We are working on fixes for a number of bugs which can potentially block progression that have come to our attention, while also exploring adding additional features you have been asking for. This work includes vsync updates, improved shadow map resolution, X-axis options and additional keyboard mapping options (amongst other community requests). We hope to roll out a number of patches to address these issues in the weeks to come.
    Keep your eyes peeled on Darksiders.com for updates on patch timing and content.
    The Vigil Team

Via Kotaku. (Yeah...)

Well, that's fine, right? I guess I'll wait until the first patch is rolled out, at least. I loved Darksiders 1 and I want to experience the sequel in the best state possible. Right now, the game is nearly unplayable for me. The stuttering I get with VSync enable is infuriating.

OneFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OneFreeman

Yep this game looks AWFUL on PC right now. I just can't get my head around the that fact that they released a PC game without any graphics options, apart from screen resolution. Just...how?!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.