Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Darksiders is $5 right now on Amazon as a PC download

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spiceninja

I can also confirm that the activation code you receive can be redeemed in Steam. You guys should really get in on this. Great game.

Link to Amazon.

Edit: Just booted it up and it installed a comic and the soundtrack as a bonus. Nice.

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By amir90

That's a very good price for an awesome game.
    But I got it for free when I pre-orded space marine.

Zithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zithe

Am I missing something or is this PC port pretty poorly done?

My game is stuck in a low resolution with 'Brightness' being the only adjustable video option. It also slaps these huge black bars on the top and bottom of the screen and then adds additional bars during cut scenes. When it does this, I'm basically watching a strip of video that only fills like 1/2 the screen real estate. I also noticed a lot of screen tearing during cut scenes and I usually don't have an issue with that. In this case though, it was severe. It also sucks that you can't map Block and Dash to different keys. Sometimes I want to go from running to blocking and it dashes instead. The only way to block is to stop, make sure you fingers aren't on any of the movement keys, then press the button.

Edit: My bad, I missed the Advanced Options line.

Wipeout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Wipeout

I played through the steam version, and while there aren't many graphics options, all I had to do was set the resolution and Vsync took care of itself. And that was on my old PC, it ran at 60 fps locked with full controller support. It was a perfect PC port for me. If you don't have a resolution option, try checking for some kind of launcher or setup/config file that would let you change it there. I definitely had one somewhere.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By dagas

I got it for €10 on 360, but I've not played much. I've never been much of a Zelda fan since it went 3D. This just proved that those sort of games are not my cup of tea. It seems like a solid game though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.