Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Darksiders Playthrough - Round 1

MAguilera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By MAguilera

I managed to put in about 45 minutes last night  before bed.  I'm making sure that I watch all of the cut scenes, because I hear the story is decent.  So far I haven't been disappointed.  It is super metal, which, while not my thing entirely, is kind of fun.  The camera controls feel a little loose, and I find myself over rotating the camera often.  I also am having a hard time getting into the combat.  I feel like it is easy for me to start a combo that is going the wrong direction and become open to attack.  Perhaps that is related to the camera, but it is a little frustrating.  I also encountered on example of an invisible barrier preventing me from jumping off of a wall to the platform beside me.  It was clear that was where I needed to go, but it felt like I needed to be in a super-specific place to make the jump. 

I don't want to complain too much, however, because I am having a fun time with the game, and the story is really paying off.  I imagine it wont take me too long to get through the whole game, but you can never tell with a wife, baby and job.

MAguilera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By MAguilera

I managed to put in about 45 minutes last night  before bed.  I'm making sure that I watch all of the cut scenes, because I hear the story is decent.  So far I haven't been disappointed.  It is super metal, which, while not my thing entirely, is kind of fun.  The camera controls feel a little loose, and I find myself over rotating the camera often.  I also am having a hard time getting into the combat.  I feel like it is easy for me to start a combo that is going the wrong direction and become open to attack.  Perhaps that is related to the camera, but it is a little frustrating.  I also encountered on example of an invisible barrier preventing me from jumping off of a wall to the platform beside me.  It was clear that was where I needed to go, but it felt like I needed to be in a super-specific place to make the jump. 

I don't want to complain too much, however, because I am having a fun time with the game, and the story is really paying off.  I imagine it wont take me too long to get through the whole game, but you can never tell with a wife, baby and job.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.