Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Help with a trophy/achievement

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Nasos100

Anyone can help with the devastator trophy? i havent finished the game yet i am just after the part where i killed the second boss and i have no idea how to get it. To those that dont know this is the one where it asks you to kill 10 enemies with the blade geyser at one go. I have the ability at level 3. Any suggestions?

PS:  i've been playing on apocalyptic, going pretty well and trying for platinum on ps3, so this one really matters.

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Daryl
    http://www.giantbomb.com/achievements/devastator/39935/   
    Quote: "  One of the easiest places to get this achievement is Silitha's Loom. You'll see a room with a few small clusters of small spiders hanging out on the wall. Shoot each group with your pistol to get their attention and gather them all up. It's also easier if you're at lvl 2 on this power." 

Should go to the achievements page for that kin da stuff. Looks like someones answered it for you.  
    Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Nasos100
    @Daryl: ive already seen that one. i was looking for another maybe easier place to get it.
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By shirogane
    @Nasos100:
    I don't think there's an easier way than killing those spiders, nowhere else has enough weak monsters in groups that will swarm you like that. 

On that note, has anybody done the Open Air Parking one? I didn't notice any helicopters when i played through the beginning the first time...
    GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By GunstarRed

theres a point on the broken starway when you get rushed by like 20 zombies but it only happens once in the game whilst looking for the armageddon blade.  

the spiders are provbably the best way to do it

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By CenturionCajun
    @Shirogane said:
    " @Nasos100: I don't think there's an easier way than killing those spiders, nowhere else has enough weak monsters in groups that will swarm you like that.  On that note, has anybody done the Open Air Parking one? I didn't notice any helicopters when i played through the beginning the first time... "
    On the first level at the point where it wants you to turn to Chaos form don't. After the bus explodes go forward and look to the right. One of the huge rock guys will be lumbering along. Pick up a car and head towards him. After the spikes come up a helicopter will take a flight over. Take a shot at him.
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By MildMolasses
    @Shirogane:
    There is help on the achievement page, but the window for the helicopter is really small, so it's not a surprise that you missed it. Anyway, it's right after the cut scene with the stone guardian. Grab a car and look up, because you have between 5 and 10 seconds to get it done

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.