Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 06, 2016

Frank West returns to Willamette during the Holiday season in the fourth installment of the Dead Rising series.

Has anyone had trouble installing this game on Xbox One?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Recently bought a copy of Dead Rising 4. Pop it in the Xbox One to install, and installs the game itself just fine. However, when I try to install the 13GB of updates, it stops about halfway through, says installation stopped, and then will not let me continue to install. Since this is on updates that need to be downloaded from the internet, I cannot try to install without a network cable. I've also tried power cycling, unplugging and plugging back in, removing and reconnecting the ethernet, checked router settings, turned router off and back on for cycling, and even unplugged and replugged my external hard drive.

Never had this kind of problem with a game. I've tried finding anything about online, and I can't seem to find answers anywhere. I'm hoping someone in the Giant Bomb community can help me on this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.