Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 10, 2020

Francis York Morgan returns.

I think we have a confirmed release date, Zach.

• 56 results
    Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By Humanity

@ghost_cat: I think they should definitely leave one or two parts with it on as an example and include subtitles for the conversation and then going forwards lower the volume of the video capture during those skateboard moments.

dooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I watched a few hours of gameplay last night and I am shocked that it was released the way that it is. It's like an alpha build. I could be wrong, I am not a software developer, but it seems like there's a memory leak, because the FPS gets better after resetting—And you will be resetting, due to the amount of bugs. It's very rough.

That being said, I enjoy watching it, because the characters are all insane, but I would never actually pay money for this.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SethMode

@onemanarmyy: lol I don't disagree, again! (and yes you are part of the problem haha)

Good post! Although, one part I'm not sure about is...didn't every port of DP1 get worse? At some point we're just counting on the community of fans to fix the issues, right?

Rohsiph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm like 12 hours in.

If you're a true fan of dp you should get this.

If you only watched an endurance run because you couldn't stand playing yourself, probably do that again.

I think most gameplay elements are significantly improved from DP1, but the technical flaws are still egregious. Had one hard crash that set me back 15 minutes so far. Autosaves are pretty frequent so you shouldn't lose much more than that at a time unless you forget your SESO after doing a bunch of random open world chores.

So far this is in the running for my favorite game of 2020 even with the bad frames and crashes.

if you are a true connoisseur of dp, you should do a dp2. So says Mr Stewart.

BobaTrainwreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Fun watch! Skateboarding in the open world seems to average around 14fps.

ToughShed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ToughShed

@madmatt213: man. I'm glad they show some of the old game too because as flawed as it was it didn't perform THAT badly, although its crazy how the Switch port performs worse than the 360 for the first game lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.