Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DeathSpank

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 13, 2010

A comedic action-RPG developed by Hothead Games, and headed by Ron Gilbert of Monkey Island fame.

Are there lots of spells/attacks?

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By sjschmidt93

So i played the demo and liked it. I don't why, but for some reason I fear the spells and attacks you get in the demo are pretty much the only ones in the full game.

Am I right? Does the mage character get more? And does DeathSpank? Like a whirlwind or charge ability?

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mazik765

Don't know about the mage, but basically you get 4 spaces for weapons so what you're attacks do depend on what effects your weapon has (like fire damage for instance). Or you can equip justice weapons which are basically like special abilities you can use when your justice meter is full. You also get glyphs (I think that's what they're called) which let you perform special attacks. For instance the first one I got does a special attack if I attack with a cleaver and a fire weapon at the same time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.