Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DeathSpank

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 13, 2010

A comedic action-RPG developed by Hothead Games, and headed by Ron Gilbert of Monkey Island fame.

Hungry Monster Bowl >_<

ShooterJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShooterJoseph

Hey everyone, I've been trying to drop the food in the bowl over and over and over again! Does anyone know the best spot to be in when i drop it???  No matter what I do, it drops right next to it, and the monster stops caring. Any help would be much appreciated.

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By mordecaix7

You don't need to use the inventory to drop the food into the monster bowl.  I walked up to the bowl and pressed A and he did it automatically.  I didn't have to navigate through a menu to select the food or anything.

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Crono11

Or I think if you press Y it will bring up the menu and you can select the dog food to put in the bowl.

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By mordecaix7
    @crono11 said:
    " Or I think if you press Y it will bring up the menu and you can select the dog food to put in the bowl. "
    This is probably the correct method.  It was like 1 am when I got to this part so my memory is a little fuzzy...
    ShooterJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ShooterJoseph

Oh my goodness, thank you  so much! I had previouly tried just pressing A, but he would just look at the bowl, however, after pressing Y it did in fact bring up the menu.  The only reason i didn't try Y is because I have a weapon mapped to it. Anyways, Thanks! ^_^

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The buttons change when you face something you can interact with. Usually enabling A to be an investigate, and Y to be "use item with".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.