Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Looking for PS4 Players Destiny!

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Junkerman

Hi folks!

I'm looking for a couple laid back destiny players with mics for PS4 to run the new House of Wolves content with; I'm level 30 Titan just got back into the game; add TheJunkerman on PSN and give me a shout!

Cheers

nonused

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If be down from time to time. I'm wisekev on PSN; feel free to add me, as well. You might also want to join one of the GB clans. Lincoln Force is the bigger one, but it's SUPER dead. Cerberus Wolves is the one I'm in; it's pretty active, and everyone in it seems really awesome.

Keyword: seems.

PARK_thirteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hit me up as well, I've just gotten back into the game after neglecting it since last year. Level 33 Hunter JOHNMAESTRCEEF69 on PSN. And yes, I'm in Lincoln Force and there's only one or two messages a month, so I may have to investigate Cerberus Wolves.

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm also looking for some friendly duders for some cooperative alien shooting, so add me! Linkster7 on PSN. Just got to 32 so ready to tackle some nightfalls and such

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN Phil Osyfee, level 33 Hunter. Just came back tot he game a few days ago and looking for some people to play with.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Those still looking to find groups can check out Giantbomb Clans. It's the Unofficial Giantbomb Clan Alliance with Lincoln Force NA Central, Cerberus Wolves, and Lincoln Force dot RU. All 3 groups are pretty active on PS4. I know the experienced players in both Central (my group) and dot RU are kind of taking a break but if enough new people join Central I'd be fine with running a Raid or two to show you guys the ropes and let you take it from there to do content. If that is something you guys want to do and can get a group of 4-5 guys together let me know.

Farkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey! I just hit 28 and I'd love to get in with some people to raid, nightfall, whatever really.

PSN: Durkjurrrrr

mangopup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: subuki

I don't have anyone to do Nightfalls, raids, or Osiris with :(

Jnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'll play with someone if I have the time and they send me a message. Jnal is the name. Also I'm down for Rocket League too if anyone is down.

Jnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mangopup: I've started a nightfall once but never finished it and haven't tried again. I would like to finish one at one point.

fumaofthelake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I joined CW and there is a fair amount of chatter and games getting organized. Could always use more on the friends list though. I'm level 32 trying to get beefed up enough to finish the year one challenges. Will run PoE 28 basically any time and still looking to give 32 a shot.

PSN is fumaofthelake

johnohara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking to play with some Giant Bomb duders, just bought the game amidst all the talk of the new expansion fixing a lot of the issues. I've got a level 21 Hunter and I'm finishing up all the story stuff solo, but now that I'm nearing the strikes and raids and all the co-op missions I don't have any friends on my list to play Destiny with. I'm also down to play a bunch of other PS4 games online. My PSN ID is arcan1s, I'll add everyone from this thread and look into Cerberus Wolves.

cyberpocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cyberpocalypse

my ps4 id is OblivionVII. I'm a lvl 30 warlock but I have yet to do any raids so I need someone willing to show me how it is done.

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those who have yet to run either of the raids but are returning to the game after a long hiatus, please let me know so we can schedule a raid night to pull people through.

fumaofthelake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to try to get the Year 1 emblem so I'd definitely be in for some raiding, as well as Skolas if I can get my gear high enough. Only run Crota once and it was on normal. I'm usually available (or could be) any night after 8pm eastern.

joey2683

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joey2683

@fumaofthelake: also looking to complete the year one challenges and need Crota Hard and Skolas lvl 35. I have 3 friends I typically play with. We are all level 34, laid back, friendly and just simply looking for some non-Internet aholes to play with.

PS4: Joey2683

mtfikhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

michealangelo128 I'm usually doing the Daily and weekly, Would like to try some of the other content.

fumaofthelake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey2683:I'm only level 32 but I think I'm good enough to hide and spam heavy refills / gally shots. I have a buddy who plays fairly often too who wants to run some raids as well I believe. Send me a friend req or post your PSN name if you want to try to link up sometime.

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

infinityprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throwing my PSN ID in here as well: Infinity_Prime

Lvl 32 Titan - I'm looking to join a clan as well, is there a preferred one for someone in the U.S. West time zone?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I would suggest checking out one of the Giantbomb Clans I listed above. You could always still try to join Lincoln Force West 2, but I'm not sure what your success will be with even trying to join the Clan, and I know since I joined West 1 at launch that those groups rarely play or talk about playing Destiny there anymore. Most of the Lincoln Force groups have less than 1 reply to their chat per month. Lincoln Force NA Central is open and you can just jump in and start talking to people on the wall, I post the most frequently but many others still regularly use it. Cerberus Wolves is the most active clan currently of the Giantbomb clans, so you might think about joining their ranks, but a lot of those guys are in Europe is you wanted a clan closer to the West Coast. Or even find a good clan outside of the Giantbomb groups, there are a bunch of great Destiny clans, but finding them on Bungie's site is the hard part. Good luck.

thesteve19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN is Stevo but apparently its pretty had to find me, so may have to add you all.

Level 32 titan- mainly trying to do Hard VoG/CE and Skolas for the triumph, but will do anything.

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just bought a ps4 and destiny as a side game! I hate the game, but love playing it with friends and people who talk. So if you want to add me, it's Taterfixins

Trigno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN ID: vdragon17

Spitznock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spitznock

PSN ID: Nornock
    I don't like elitist jerkbags, but if you're a cool person feel free to add me if you'd like to do Strikes or whatever. I do not pvp.
    Be sure to include something like "From GB" or whatever in the friend request, otherwise I won't know who you are, and the request will be TRASHED.

-edit- also, I figured it'd be good to mention I'm a night person, and will very likely not be on during the morning/day

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.