Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Raid Teams For Friday sign up here

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Zevvion

Destiny is great, but communicating clearly for getting Raid teams together without LFGing is a pain. Therefor, let's dedicate this thread to setting up Raid teams for upcoming Friday when the new Raid launches. Anyone can post in this thread searching for or replying to Raid teams. Be wary of the asked entry requirements though.

Cerberus Wolves, one of the clans of Giant Bomb, is still looking for several players to raid with on Friday.

Requirements:

• 360 Light (or extremely close to)
    • Finished all Hard Mode Raids, especially King's Fall
    • Microphone
    • Several free hours of game time

Current scheduled team:

• Zevvion
    • Lasaan
    • Gimme_H
    • LCoben

Interested? We still have a few spots open. Also don't be afraid to respond if all spots are filled to be put on a reserve list or alternate character list. Leave a reply in this thread.

BojackHorseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BojackHorseman

I'm up for it. Titan with all subclasses leveled, currently light level 334, and pretty experienced when it comes to raiding. Will be playing a lot this week to get ready for the raid. Got both Black Spindle and Touch of Malice, but I suppose they will be less vital this time around. As a side not, I'm looking for a clan as well, so I'd be happy to join yours if you got room. I've got all of friday, saturday and sunday to waste. Note though that I do live in Norway, and while I'm up for playing at any time of day or night, I will need a little heads up before we start.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I am going to do my damnedest to be raid ready by Friday. If I am ready I would love to join in. What is the team comp? I am trying to decided if I should main my Hunter or Titian for the week. Also about what time are we thinking?

Lasaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chance_S I normally play Warlock, H and Coben are normally Hunters, @Zevvion normally Titan. What time zone are you in? We're all around GMT+1/2.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BeardDuder

@lasaanI am in Texas so CST. Okay I was thinking about getting my Titan ready for the first week.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zevvion

@bojackhorseman: Consider yourself in. You can join our clan: Cerberus Wolves. We have too many members currently to still have clan tags available, but we're going to clear out inactives this week so you should be able to get the tag later this week. What's your PSN?

@chance_s Happy to have you, though most of us are in Europe. Not necessarily a bad thing (I play with US people all the time) but it's something to consider. We'll Raid Friday as soon as it launches or as soon as everyone is available.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Sorry sorry, I was waiting to conform with my work if I could swing being off on Friday. Sadly I wont be off and home till about until about 6pm CST. I 100% understand if yall don't want to wait 6 hours for me. Also I would be happy to jump in for a second or third run over the weekend.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@chance_s: Likely Zevvion and them will be heading to bed when you get off, I know that's usually the case because of Time Zone differences. We might need a 6th though on Friday Night Chancely, I'm not sure JohnPro is getting the DLC after all and we were counting on him. I'll let you know tomorrow night. Since he's one of the Original 6, I don't want to give up his spot until I absolutely have to.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: No worries. I appreciate the thought. If you need me I am down.

BojackHorseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've made plans to raid with a couple of buddies of mine tomorrow (if we get up to the appropriate light level, only 351 as of now), but I could join for a new run later on. Also, I'd love to join the clan!

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BeardDuder

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I got tomorrow off of work! So I will be around for either raid team. Getting closer to hitting a high light. Hit me up on here or twitter and we can game plan. @hestilllives19@zevvion

EDIT: I got to 366 light before heading to bed!!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chance_s: We have a full team already, but I'll keep you on the number one reserves. I doubt we'll run it twice this week, but next week probably yeah. We'll create more teams as time goes on. Also, people drop out constantly anyway.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: no wuckin forries. I'll be around if your need a back up.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chance_s: What's your PSN? Just in case and for future reference.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hestilllives19

@chance_s: Hey Chancely, we probably need a 6th tonight but one or two of our guys need to do some quick Omnigul farming, as they didn't get to play as much as I'd like them to this week. Luckily Mech has an entire Vault full of about 2,000 Strange Coins and 2,500 Motes of Light so worst case scenario we make him spend some of that at like Dead Orbit for 30 minutes to level up. Get with me tonight on Destiny. I should be on around 6 CST.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chance_s: Just fyi, Mech can't get on until 8 CST from what he just told me so it might be around 9-10 before we can start the Raid, is that ok?

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.