Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Refer a friend promo thread.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By OldManLight

Hey all, the rules are only a new player in their first 7 days of playing destiny and are playing on the same platform as you qualify for the refer a friend. Also only person can use the link.

Rewards are described here, and include unique sword, sparrow, shader, emblem, and emotes. I'm not sure how many people even exist that are interested in destiny but haven't played but i thought this might help people who are new get linked up with other Giant Bombers. Figured we could do it simple. Platform, Gamertag/PSN ID, your bungie.net link.

Xbox One

GT: Old Man Light

https://www.bungie.net/en/ReferAFriend?code=RAF-CNH-X97-JTF

rivaldi22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rivaldi22

Came in here to make a thread about this!

If there are any GB users looking to get into Destiny this holiday (and onward!), I feel like this is a great opportunity (as I imagine is Bungie's intention) to encourage folks to find players that they can group up with on a regular basis.

In light of this, since each Referral code is only usable by one Referee, perhaps folks might want to also list whether they're specifically looking for Referrals (an established player to link with) or Referees (new players to the game), and perhaps what times they usually play, and maybe what they're willing to do as a guiding player, if anything. Then Referral codes can be sent out on a case-by-case basis, or whatever.

Either way, I think it's crucial that we let new players know about this, since they might not be aware!

More info can be found at the Refer-A-Friend page at bungie.net.

As for my vitals:

Playstation 4, PSN: Rivaldi22

Looking for Referees. Usually am able to play from 3-5 Eastern on weekdays, with variable amounts of time on weekends. I've done the raids, save for King's Fall Heroic, and am fairly even in my PvE/PvP time. I'd be willing to go through pretty much any PvE content with folks if desired, help with Exotic Quests, etc.

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By FirePrince

@rivaldi22:

Is that offer still up? I'm EU and just started but I'll be able to play most of the next week.

PSN:Revoulutionare

rivaldi22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fireprince: Yes! I'll send you my Referral link via PM. Just click that, and as long as it's been less than 7 days since you first played, it should link us up and unlock the ability to do the extra quests, etc.

My schedule might be a little wonky until the holidays pass, but I think the 3-5pm US Eastern time on weekdays should generally be pretty available for me. Just hit me up when you want to get your hands dirty!

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By lego_my_eggo
    CreepingDeath0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By CreepingDeath0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.