Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DiRT 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 24, 2011

Dirt 3 is the latest installment in Codemasters' long-running Colin McRae Rally franchise. The game returns to the series' rally roots with dynamic weather, a career focusing on team-based racing, as well as introducing the freestyle event: Gymkhana.

Beat the Bobsleigh Challenge by 0.0001 Seconds

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsmoke77

I meant to post this like a year ago so I guess better late then never but I remember I was having a little trouble with the Bobsleigh Challenge and I finally beat it by 0.0001. Which is kinda really fucking close.  Has anybody had a really close video game experience where you beat the game by the skin of your teeth? Here is hoping there is some more fun/difficult challenges in Dirt 4!

No Caption Provided
    Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

Nice work! Usually I'm .001 second over on things like that.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Getz

I got an achievement in Warriors Orochi 3 for beating a stage in less than 5 minutes with a time of 0:05.00.98. I guess milliseconds don't count.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MikeGosot

I was playing Hexagon today and i just got to the Pentagon level by .02 second... In Sonic Riders, i beat a race by .001 second, and i guess that's it. I mean, if you're not counting the whole bunch of moments where i'm really close to dying in a fighting game and i still win.

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By WalkerTR77

That's a real Top Gear finish.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By slowbird

I've had some .001 second wins in some of the old NASCAR games and stuff like that. It's always exhilarating.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HerbieBug

Completing races in driving games with a lot of damage is most satisfying for me. Dirt series is especially fun for that sort of thing. Flat tires, car veering left on straightaways, still sliding through the line in first by the skin of my teeth.

Also goddamn that bobsled to hell.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.