Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days is a port of the original Disgaea 2 game for the Playstation 2. This game was released on September 6th, 2009 for the PSP system in America by Nippon Ichi Software Inc. In the game, you play as Adell, a Demon Hunter who's family has been turned into demons by Overlord Zennon. In a strange summoning ritual, Adell's mother summons forth from a cauldron the daughter of Lord Zennon, Rozalin. With Rozalin bounded to her captors, she must lead Adell to the home of her father so that he may battle him and save the souls of his family and loved ones. But, since Rozalin is a demon, will she lead him to the correct location or try to kill him along the way?
Changes from Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
- New Shops
- The Music Shop introduced in Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- The Character Paint Shop that was introduced in Disgaea 3
- The Record Shop from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Modes
- Axel Mode: In this mode, you can play as Axel and explore the events that took place before the events of the previous game.
- New Classes
- Female Samurai
- Death Saber
- Great Wyrm
- Celestial Host
- Mass Produced Kurtis
- New Playable Characters
- Mr. Champloo
- Prism Red
- Captain Gordon
- Magichange - a feature that was first introduced in Disgaea 3 that allows a human character to use a monster character as a weapon to cause massive damage.
- Throw and Receive - Another feature from Disgaea 3, this lets you throw characters and have other humanoid characters catch them.