Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 11, 2016

Set fifteen years after the end of the first game, Dishonored 2 allows players to continue the story as either original protagonist Corvo Attano or his daughter and apprentice, the now-deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

Looks like this game is already $35 from Gamestop and Amazon (for Black Friday)

Orexis97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Orexis97
    Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Shivoa

That's a good deal.

Did the US also get it as a bundle option for the PS4 Pro? I know the other side of the Atlantic there are a lot of used copies floating round (Amazon was bundling this for $22 [inc tax] when purchased with a Pro) and lowering the price real quick.

Maybe Bethesda will rethink their plan to prevent reviews arriving before the game is available.

cigaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crazy. I am so glad that I did not buy it at launch. Just ordered it for 28 bucks from Best Buy, going to pick it up tomorrow when they open at 5 PM.

WynnDuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A perfect example of why I don't pay full price for single player campaign driven games anymore.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.