Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Divekick

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

Rising to prominence through the American fighting game community, Divekick is an indie fighting game that distills the controls into two simple buttons, requiring clever strategy as players try to score the first hit with their divekick attack!

Loss Streak with Opponent Rage Quit?

sir_gunblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I was playing a Shoals in unranked, and he/she rage quit. It marked me as having a streak of 1 loss. Anyone else having this issue?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

I had a game winning headshot happen and freeze my PS3. My disconnect rate went up and my loss streak did too.

I've also had it come up before character selection that my opponent left the game. I got a win. The next round before character selection it came up saying I'd been removed from the session. I got a loss and a disconnect. These were all ranked.

I'm not sure how it determines who leaves or who gets a loss; sometimes you get some and sometimes you lose some.

Guesty_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not five minutes ago I joined a game, just about to start the first round then boom, back at the menus 1% disconnect rate ad a loss :( No explanation or nothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.