Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

DJ Hero 2 adds freestyle scratching and crossfading, as well as scored vocal gameplay to the mix in this DJ-ing rhythm game.

What is this sound bite from?

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Thoseposers

During the dj hero 2 tnt i heard this song/sound and i'm trying to find out what song or whatever it comes from

specifically it's the horn sound from the middle track, i've never really played dj hero but i assume that the middle part isn't from either of the songs listed right? I also remember the horn sound from a video of some people putting on funny glasses and if anyone could give me a link to that too i'd give you ten brad bucks

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By droop
    Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Thoseposers

@Droop: AH! that's it! thank you, i thought i had listened to that one but i guess i hadn't

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.