Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJMAX Respect

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 06, 2018

DJMAX Respect brings the popular rhythm game series to the PS4. It features 140 tracks from DJMax Portable, DJMax Portable 2, 40 new songs and extensive DLC plans.

This game is out in EU/NA now and it is real good

HaniHani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I am really happy that I get to play all my favorite DJMAX songs again, even though the game is constantly kicking my ass. I must have gotten old, because I can't even get past the 4-button mode. But still, I haven't played as satisfying rhythm game in a long time. Note that the game is not just a compilation of DJMAX Portable 1&2, but there are a bunch of excellent new songs included in the game also. If you are a fan of rhythm games, you should check out the demo.

Even the menus in this game look so fucking cool

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I've only really played much DJMAX Portable 2 and Technika 1 & 2, but getting this was still a no-brainer. The gameplay is still great (and perfectly designed for a Dual Shock, thankfully not really needing any additional peripherals like many Bemani games), and the presentation is as slick as ever. I'm looking forward to being able to play some of my favorite old songs again via DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.