Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Don't Starve

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

A roguelike exploration/survival game from the creators of Shank and Mark of the Ninja.

Don't Starve - dark corners in game? What are they?

Avatar image for feathers_colgat
    feathers_colgat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry, this is my first post so chances are I'm doing something wrong. But I've been playing Don't Starve for a while now, and I was watching a Youtuber's Don't Starve videos, and the corners of his in game screen are getting darker and darker. I thought it has something to do with insanity, but his sanity was almost full.

Does anyone know what it is? I tried looking it up but I can't find anything, and I'm going crazy trying to find out what it is.

Thanks!

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@feathers_colgat:

Your sanity may almost be full but if you are in an area that causing your sanity to drop the darkness will begin creeping in. For instance if you are in a grave yard digging up graves then your sanity will drastically drop if you do it too long. Try to mix up your activities, go to different biomes, and most importantly keep picking flowers. Make a garland which protects against sanity drops. If eyes and chattering noise begins to appear in the darkness you are about to go insane.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.