Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Daily DOTA Grudge Match: Ninja Edition

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

As some of you may be aware, last week's Daily DOTA took a very different format in the live-stream than what we've seen, so far. It didn't have any of the Daily DOTA gang talking, Jeff was involved and there was a plethora of ninjas. Piqued your interest, have I?

It was the grudge-match (which I set up) between the Daily DOTA gang and the winners of the GB tournament (which I set up), team "Just Gotta' Believe" aka "GAF", cast by some of our community's pillars, Grant, the main caster of the tournament, aka @ajamafalous, and player extraordinaire Blackmoore aka @do_the_manta_ray (cough). Unfortunately, this version of the stream has yet to actually appear on the site, probably due to an overabundance of ninjas. So for them fellas who were interested, I thought I might include the link in here.

To clarify, this is a very different video to what was archived on the site.

Enjoy.

Edit: For those of you who hate ninjas, here's the games as streamed via Grant's channel. The audio levels are much better, though it is lower resolution and ninja-less.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The ninjas were fine! And as I wrote, it is kind of surprising one of the agi assassin heroes didn't turn out to be a ninja. And I sort of like Jeff's brand of "levity" for Dota 2 though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.