Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

no more guest passes

TACOBOY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TACOBOY

so i finally got my key but i found out that they stopped giving 2 guest passes due to the massive amount of people selling them and all the beggars,now i cant invite my brother and friend and this makes me sad...well im still going to play and if there is a gb community group or chat channel ingame i would like to know,also if anybody wants to help a newb out and play with me http://steamcommunity.com/id/TACOB0Y hit me up.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Add the Giant Bomb tab to your chat, it's filled with good dudes.

ack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ack

the only giftable ones left are the ones that are coming from the playdota forum contest, i won a beta key and it came with three

they're giving away like 60 (so 180) every day

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.